As Delvecast comes to a conclusion, we post here the first episodes of Total Pebble Knockdown with links. If you like what we did here, come join us over at totalpebbleknockdown.com and subscribe to the podcast feed at https://anchor.fm/total-pebble-knockdown.
On this episode of Total Pebble Knockdown:
* Something seems really sketchy about Roblox, by which we mean everything. A discussion jumping off from the Kotaku article by Luke Plunkett on the game’s player economy. “It’s Shocking Just How Shady Roblox Actually Is“
* Can we imagine a terrible world with microtransactions in tabletop gaming? A mind experiment we probably should not have done.
* Being competent is a real chore. A discussion on the curse that is being good at your job. Should be just be bad at things?
* Yes, Nathan played Boyfriend Dungeon and got all the hearts. Oh, and a cat can turn into brass knuckles. SPOILER WARNING for the ending of the game.
* What’s the difference between rogue-likes and rogue-lites? We compare and contrast while discussing Hades and Curse of the Dead Gods.
Full Shows on Anchor: https://anchor.fm/total-pebble-knockdown