As Delvecast comes to a conclusion, we post here the first episodes of Total Pebble Knockdown with links. If you like what we did here, come join us over at totalpebbleknockdown.com and subscribe to the podcast feed at https://anchor.fm/total-pebble-knockdown.
On this episode of Total Pebble Knockdown:
* Myst got a full-on re-imagining recently. Alex and Nathan remember when they played the original game that came out… almost 30 years ago!? How old are we!? Myst • Cyan
* Why do we see so many recreations of classic games? Is it related to us being old?
* What is the difference between remasters, remakes and reboots? We give some explanations, examples and recommendations.
* Recently Alex played the Beta for Diablo 2: Resurrected. What category does this fall in and what could they have done differently?
* Tabletop RPG editions can be a tricky concept for the uninitiated. We go over what they are, investigate a timeline of D&D and Warhammer 40K and speculate about what they could do for a theoretical 6th Edition D&D.
Full Shows on Anchor: https://anchor.fm/total-pebble-knockdown